Ready for some number crunching?
There is a lot of great information to process in power glance. Choose the "Details" button for your event. This page will show a section with "Sales Numbers", "Income Report", "Tickets", "Included Add On Items", "Promo Codes" and "Voucher Codes" information. Yes, it's a lot of information but it is all very important!
This section give you a quick review of how many tickets are sold, how many are still available, how many have been refunded and how many attendees have checked in to the event so far. This section also gives you the opportunity to sign up (or opt out) for email reports (daily, weekly) on ticket sales. Basic information at a power glance!
This section breaks down at the total incomes and expenses. All fields on the left side are income numbers . All fields on the right side (numbers in RED) are expenses.
Quick basic recap on all of these items: Ticket Fees is the total income for the ticket fee price for sold tickets. Service Charges is the total income amount of the service charges amount (if you added a service charge fee to every ticket). Same thing for Custom Fees. If you have optional Add On Items the next line will give that total amount. The Net Income is the total of all income amounts.
Quick basic recap on all of these items:
- Stripe Fees Collected is the total amount of fees that is going to the credit card processing company (Stripe). If you have processed a refund you may have noticed Stripe Fees Kept on Refunds refers to the amount that you may have noticed the option to not refund the Stripe fees. If you have chosen to keep these Stripe fees then this amount will be shown on the "Stripe Fees Kept on Refunds".
- Platform Service Fees: The total amount of software ticketing fees from Cherry Bomb Tickets.
- Custom Refunds: If you refunded individuals a flat amount instead of simply refunding a ticket type the amount will show up here.
- Total Refunds: This amount reflects the tickets that you have refunded.
- Promo Codes Discounts: Simply the discounts accumulated through the code codes used during check out
- Voucher Codes Discounts: Discount total from voucher codes used at check out.
This area gives a report of the ticket types listed as well as the amount sold, the ticket fees collected, the Service Charges and Custom Fees collected and the total amount collected before refunds. The Refund column shows the total amount refunded as well as the number of tickets that were refunded.