We are super pumped to have a phone App for checking people in on both Androids and Apple phones! The powerful difference between the mobile app and the desktop check in process is the ability to quickly scan QR codes with a phone. You are still able to check in participants by name and ticket number as well. We are going to talk you through the simple steps of using the mobile app below.
- Download the mobile app to your phone - Apple Store - Android Store
- Log in with your username/password - Or Account Manager username/password
- Select an Event from the list - The events have the date/event name/location and the number of tickets sold and the number and percent of tickets checked in
- After choosing your event you have the option to "Scan QR Code" or "Search Manually".
- When scanning the ticket QR Code you have the option of automatically checking in a ticket or not automatically checking in a ticket. If you have Add On Items or different ticket options available it may be best to no automatically check in the tickets and have a chance to review and fulfill items. If not, you can power through with a simple scan and the ticket will be checked in.
- When "Searching Manually" for tickets you will simply need to type in the ticket number, first name or last name. This will give you a list to choose from. Click on the name for the extended details or simply click on "All Items Check-In" to check them in. Don't worry if you make a mistake as you can do a Undo Check-In at any time.
- If you have chosen not to automatically check in on the QR code scanner or have clicked the name for more details on the manual search you will be taken to a Ticket Check-In page with more details on each user. This will give you their contact information as well as their tickets purchased and all add on items. On this page you can choose to check in these tickets and add on items individually with the "Ticket Check-In" or "Check-In" buttons in each section or simply click on the "All Items Check-In" to check in all tickets and add ons at the same time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.